Due to the pandemic, extra measures have been put in place:
- All players need to follow accepted safety practices, including bringing their own masks, practice physical distancing (including for equipment bags), and have their own supply of hand sanitizer. Non-players should bring their own chairs.
- Pre-registration is mandatory using the following form: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/243577. This form will include four waivers to be acknowledged.
- Every participant (players and coaches) must complete this COVID-19 self assessment https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ prior to every tryout.
- All Rep and Select tryout schedules are on this page.
- Please read our Rep and Select pages for details on teams and coaches.
- To help organize our events, we prefer that players register online in advance for Rep and Select tryouts.
- Players of all levels of experience are welcome to attend any of our Rep or Select tryouts. After their first tryout players may be asked to move to the tryouts for a lower level.
- If your player cannot attend at least two tryouts for a given level please notify the head coach in advance.
- If online registration is not possible, please arrive at least 20 minutes ahead of the scheduled start time.
- Please wear baseball appropriate clothing, footwear and a protective cup.
- Releases are not required if a player is moving from another organization within Toronto, but will be required if moving from outside Toronto.
- Please review this page within the 24 hours before each scheduled tryout to ensure the details have not changed.
If you intend to tryout for a Bloordale Rep or Select team, please fill out the form on this page. This includes existing players as evaluators may not be existing coaches.
If you are interested in learning the difference between our Rep and Select progams, we have an informative high level summary available here.